For the marination :
200 gms paneer
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non stick pan and fry the red chillies, cashewnuts and curry leaves till cashewnuts change colour. Keep aside
- Marinate the paneer with the ingredients mentioned under ingredients to be marinated. Keep for 20 minutes
- Grind the ingredients mentioned under to be ground and keep it aside
- Take a pan, heat the remaining oil and fry onions until brown in color
- Add the ground masala, tomato puree and fry until raw smell disappears and the oil leaves the sides of the pan
- Add marinated paneer cubes, tomato sauce and cover and cook until done.
- Garnish with fried ingredients and stir fry for few minutes.
Thanks Saigeetha S Pai for recipe