Ingredients: Brinjal 4 Nos, Roasted Peanuts ¼Bowl, Coconut ¼ Bowl, One Chopped Tomato 1 No
Tamrind/Tamrind paste 1 Tea Spoon, Curry leaves 8-10 Nos, Coriander Leaves 10-15 No’s, Cumin seeds 1 Tea Spoon, Turmeric Powder ½ Tea Spoon, Smashed/ chopped Garlic 1 Tea Spoon, Red chilli powder 1 Tea Spoon,
Salt ½ Tea Spoon, Oil 1 Table Spoon
1. Take the Mixi Container and add 3 Table spoon roasted peanuts, 2 spoon coconut, coriander leaves, Tamrind/Tamrind paste, curry leaves, 1 Tea Spoon Cumin seeds, 1 Tea spoon Red Chilli Powder and grind it for 2 minutes. Now Masala is ready for making Brinjal Curry.
2. Now cut the Brinjal as shown in the video.
3. Now add small quantity of water to the Masala that was prepared, also add salt to taste and mix it well.
4. Now take the Masala and fill it in the Brinjal.
5. Keep the pan for heating, once it’s heated add 1 Table spoon oil.
6. Add ½ tea spoon Cumin seeds, add Garlic, curry leaves and fry it for a minute.
7. Now add Tomato and fry it for a minute,
8. Add half spoon Turmeric powder and mix it.
9. Now add Brinjal and the remaining Masala Mix, mix it and add small quantity of water.
10. Cook for 7-8 minutes, now brinjal curry is ready to eat.
Recipe courtesy: Savita Benur