250 gm paneer cubes, 2 capsicum cut into pieces, 2 onions cut into pieces, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 to 3 tsp besan, 2 tsp kasoori methi juice of 1/2 lemon, Paste:
1′ ginger, 3 to 4 flakes of garlic, 2 dried red chillies, 2 green chillies
ingredients to be added to the paste: 1/2 tsp haldi, 1/2 tsp ajwain seeds, 2tbsp cream, 1tsp oil, 1/2 tsp salt
1. Grind the paste ingredients into rough paste.
2. Add the ingredients to the paste mentioned above.
3. Rub this paste to paneer cubes. keep asde for 10 mins.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil. add capsicum & onion pieces. cook for 2 mins. add garam masala, chilli powder &salt.
5. Add paneer pieces.
6. Add kasoori methi. sprinkle besan. cook on low flame stirring continuously till paneer gets coated.
7. sprinkle some chilli powder & lemon juice. stir for 2 minutes. serve hot.
Recipe by Chandrika Kini